O Boy an opportunity to offer my opinion , evil grin, 🙂
1) good choice on the model
2) shots one and 2, just above a snap, was there any bounce, the BW looks like a red channel, nice softening.
3) shots 2 and 3 – fashion, your choice of background and dress blends her into the background, was that by choice?
4) the next 4 images are – here is what you can do with a spot light, favorite is #2 of those, it has an edgy side, take it to the next level.
5) image 7 works for what it is, is the composition what you were looking for?
6) image 8 – composition works BW average, a little more work post may improve it.
7) image 9 – red dress on stairs, my favorite!
My faves from that set are 1, 2, and 3. I also like 4 and 5 quite a bit, but I’d like to see some fill on her face in 4, and 5 is kind of overexposed…. I don’t like the second set as much, but I do love the catchlights you caught in the b&w!